Inquisitive Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moira Strangelove's Character Profile

3 posters

Go down

Moira Strangelove's Character Profile Empty Moira Strangelove's Character Profile

Post by Dr. Strangelove Mon May 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Moira Strangelove's Character Profile Coolte11
Birthplace: Nicaragua, Central America
Appearance:
Moira Strangelove's Character Profile 2576200-dr_strangelove_s03
General Information:
Nickname(s): Dr. Strangelove
Language(s): English
Ethnicity: British
Occupancy: Misanthrope
Sexuality:Bisexual

Physical Appearance:
Eye Color: Albino Red
Hair Color: White
Skin Color: Albino
Height: 5'6
Scars/Deformities: N/A

Voice: Moira speaks with a very authoritative tone, with a slight British accent.
[/center]

Traits/Weaknesses

Overview:

Character Relationships

Animosity|Hated|Distrust|Neutral|Trusted|Associate|Friend|Loved One

David Franco: Her first human contact, she seems to consider him a friend because she trusted him not to screw up their escape from an OTA. He shared a traumatic experience with Strangelove, and she now considers him a full-fledged friend and ally. Recent mutual confessions have drawn them both closer together, including a suicide possibility on David's part.

"A very shy person, David is more than capable of caring for someone. Though I can't say I expect him to fight someone off, I still love him and enjoy his company."
-Update: "He went on one of his 'walks,' and never came back. Now I hear he's in a cell somewhere...Serves him right. Maybe it'll teach him not to ditch people that care about him. Bastard."

Helen White: Able to confide her worst fears and experiences in her, Strangelove has an odd motherly attachment to Helen, including when Helen consoled a sobbing Strangelove over one of Moira's losses.
"Tender old woman who was willing to hear me out. She knows about David, and actually convinced me to confront him about it beforehand. Hope she'll be happy, wherever she is."

Chase Matthews: Woken up by his gunfire, Strangelove finds the doctor shadier than the glasses shielding her eyes from bursting into flames.
"I really don't like his hair."

Azaizel Hellsing: Kept her safe during the journey to City 8. She finds his ventures beforehand interesting, and Azaizel offers a good source of psychological study.
"I didn't know gruff and stern came stacked in 6'5 pallets."

Jeremiah Dusty: Upon Strangelove deciding she was going to finally go make some friends, her attempts at friendliness and playful teasing were met with a crowbar to the ankle. He patched her up afterwards.
"I can only really think of a couple words when describing him. Those are 'ow,' 'this hurts,' and 'fuck crowbars.'

'Blackbird': Offered food and shelter.
"He's odd, he showed up at my apartment once. I guess he's not a bad guy."

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 12 times in total
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove

Back to top Go down

Moira Strangelove's Character Profile Empty Re: Moira Strangelove's Character Profile

Post by Djentleman Mon May 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Spade too c;
Djentleman
Djentleman

Back to top Go down

Moira Strangelove's Character Profile Empty Re: Moira Strangelove's Character Profile

Post by Dr. Strangelove Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Djentleman wrote:Spade too c;

"Fraid Strangelove hasn't met Spade. Or at least knew his name.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Djentleman Mon May 25, 2015 9:15 pm

True. Forgot that I never said my name. Whelp.
Djentleman
Djentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaddeus_Moon Sat May 30, 2015 6:49 am

Add O'le Jeriamiah.
Thaddeus_Moon
Thaddeus_Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down